“Training programs shouldn’t be designed to deliver competence; they must be dedicated to producing excellence. Serious organizations don’t aspire to be comfortably above average.” Brandon Webb
My programs are comprehensive with theory designed supported by real live case studies to demonstrate the effectiveness of the concept presented. They also contain a myriad of practical tips and guides for application at work right after the sessions.
1. Developing Well-Rounded Leaders
To be successful, organizations need to be well led and well managed. Too much of one and not enough of the other will either result in chaos or abundance of stifling bureaucracy.
To achieve this balance, you need to invest in growing and developing your people.
This program has been designed to develop well-rounded managers that will lead your company to success.
Main components of this program include:
- Developing the Leadership Mindset
- Self-awareness resulting in accountability and ownership
- Self-management: conscientiousness, adaptability, and orientation to results
- Professional and effective communication
- Building cohesive and high performing teams:
- Motivation and influence
- People development: giving feedback, goal setting, and coaching
- Situational leadership strategies
- Performance evaluation and management
- Conflict management
- Change management
2. Strategy & Culture
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast“. This phrase originated by Peter Drucker is an absolute reality!
Any company disconnecting the two are putting their success at risk. You need to be strategic not only about your market differentiation and positioning but especially about your people, vision, mission, and values.
Focus and direction are driven from your vision & mission and resulting strategy. However, they do not live in a vacuum. They need a supporting organic habitat, the culture, to thrive.
If your organization has not yet explored the strategic culture route as it’s competitive advantage opportunity or needs help in redefining it, reach out, I can help!
Below are just some of the benefits healthy cultures create:
- High productivity
- Effective communication & minimal confusion
- Minimal politics
- High morale
- Low turnover
3. Operational Strategy & Effectiveness
- Organizational structure
- Review of current structure
- Design of roles and job descriptions to align with the culture
- Performance evaluation review or set-up
- Working smarter not harder
- Meetings effectiveness training
- E-mail etiquette training
- Empowering your people to innovate
- Process mapping and streamlining
- Reduction of wasteful practices
- Process simplification
- Measuring what matters – setting up a few but core KPI’s: actions and results
Simple can be harder than complex. You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains” – Steve Jobs.
All my programs combine learning and reflection with real work situations, starting with the mindset and finished by setting up systems that will measure results.
A strategy session will allow me to adapt the context of each program to your organization and current challenges or design a brand new one specific to the needs of your business. Let’s talk!
Fill in this quick form below to schedule a FREE 60-mins strategy session.