So many women entrepreneurs are telling me …
They’re afraid to take their business to the next level or even to start it
They’re not sure how to get better results and scale
They’re scared to set goals because they don’t want to be discouraged when they don’t meet them again
They get regularly distracted and avoid client-generating tasks in their business
They struggle to engage their audience with their copy or don’t know how to build an audience in the first place
AND they’re finally ready to uplevel their business, but they’re not sure what the next step would be
This is where my Diamond Effect coaching program will help you.
With all the skills and a step-by-step process you learn, you’ll turn your business from an unreliable source of income to a client-attracting gem.
- You’ll earn the income you want
- You’ll do it in less time and with less stress
- You’ll ditch the overwhlem
- You’ll have fun in creating a business and lifestyle of your deams
- You’ll become a confident and authentic leader
What We Do Together
- You’ll have a clear vision for your business and align it with your dream life
- You’ll learn how to conquer imposter syndrome, procrastination “busyness,” self-doubt, and self-sabotage
- You’ll learn how to be creative, innovative and find inspiration on demand (a.k.a never run our of content ideas)
- You’ll become an expert in your industry delivering value and receiving value in return
- You’ll step up to the powerful CEO role in your business you truly are
- You’ll know exactly how you stand out from the crowd and how to communicate it clearly to your dream clients
- You’ll learn how to plan and create simple business strategies that will guide you step-by-step on how to scale your business
- You’ll learn how to create content that converts and engages your audience consistently
- You’ll learn how to sell without feeling “salesy,” “pushy” or uncomfortable
- You will hone and simplify your offering so it is the best it can be: for your ideal clients and your goals
- You will learn how to hack your brain to show up, be consistent and follow through with your plans – even when you’re afraid, discouraged, or when “life happens”
- You will know precisely how you get high-quality clients consistently and predict your income
- You will be in charge of your time, priorities and focus so that you never have to choose between your business, yourself or family
- You’ll develop high-performance habits to get rid of procrastination and overwhlem
- You’ll learn how to be accountable to yourself even when I’m not around anymore
Here’re the results Jenni has created while working with me.
Maggie is amazing and has helped me find success in all areas of my life.
While also dealing with two ongoing family emergencies and the pandemic, last year I was able to double sales without working more after starting coaching with Maggie.
I’m also on track to double sales again this year without increasing my workload. This month, I validated my new offer and got new clients without spending a cent. I’ll be making more and working less, especially after I officially launch my new offer.”Jenni M., founder of WP Pros(e)
Your Time Is Now
Your first step is to set up a free initial consultation with me below. You’ll tell me all about your business, your goals, and your challenges. This way I’ll be able to diagnose what you need to do to create the results you want in your business. I’ll tell you all about it on the call and then you can make the decision if you want to work with me to help you get there or not.
I highly recommend Maggie’s group coaching. It was an incredible program for a new entrepreneur or anyone who wants to grow their business to the next level. Maggie’s course included mindset, copywriting, marketing, finance, time management, and how to stand above the rest with exceptional customer service. She really focused on the needs of each participant in the program personalizing it for us as individuals in business.
I also highly recommend her DREAM, PLAN, DO journal. It is a great addition alongside the course to keep you focused and accountable and lead you to success in your business.
Maggie’s expertise, dedication, and passion put her in a different league. This was an incredible experience. I am so grateful for everything Maggie has shared to help me in my journey as an entrepreneur. Thank you, Maggie!
– Jennifer J., Owner of Smarty Pants tutoring business
Come hell or high water, Maggie Perotin shows up, for the community she’s created, online and in real life. Through reading her Stairway to Leadership blog, tuning into her online training sessions, and in one-to-one meetings with Maggie, I’ve learned so much about entrepreneurial life.
I’m Gwen Tuinman, a novelist and speaker. Working with Maggie has shown me that a creative brain and a business mindset can co-exist harmoniously inside the same head. With her influence, I’ve more clearly defined my authorship goals and identified the necessary skills and strategies that will ensure I meet them.
If there’s ever a must-know-now situation, Maggie is quick to support. No dream is too big or too impossible with the guidance of someone so expert in her field and passionate about helping women reach their potential.
– Gwen T.
Hello! Just wanted to thank you, Maggie, for helping me sort out my life and improve my productivity by being more conscious on how I leverage my time more effectively.
Being a Mom of two toddlers, who don’t seem to be out of energy from early morning to late at night , while starting a business is pretty overwhelming!
But since working with Maggie , specially regarding Time Management, I’m happy to say that I’m more at peace because I know i already mapped out my weekly activities and which ones to prioritize to do, I’m able to do more stuff without running in circles or wasting precious time anymore.
– Frances, Pinterest Strategist