Category: Motivation

Hope: A Powerful Tool for Entrepreneurs. Now Even More than Ever.

With the Covid-19 pandemic outbreak around the world and a lot of nations doing their part to stop the spread, one thought kept coming to my mind. No, it wasn’t fear (although I’m scared), nor the angst (although there’re moments I’m anxious). It’s been HOPE.  All the stories I’ve heard about hope helping people survive…

Congratulations on Your Exciting 2020 Business Goals! Here are 7 Tips on How Not to Lose Motivation and Keep Going Past January.

Motivation is a powerful force that helps us make things happen. And yet it’s quite elusive for some. Many people get motivated by the simple date Dec 31/ Jan 1 – the New Year. They make resolutions to improve their health, relationships, or businesses and set goals. In the beginning, most are motivated to act…

Don’t know how else you can grow your business? Start with personal development.

As we’ve entered the last month of 2019, I hope that you’re already planning on how to grow your business in 2020. Without growth, no business can prosper in today’s marketplace. And what can hinder such growth? The answer is you.  If you don’t grow, your business cannot either. You are its leader, leading creator, and…

The Holistic Approach To Avoiding Procrastination and Moving Your Business Forward

Most of us experience prostration occasionally. However, some people procrastinate more than they’d like to, and 20% do it chronically even though it causes them real mental pain. How? By bringing forward remorse of not being productive, not accomplishing the goals they set out for themselves. It, in turn, creates negative self-talk and the loss…

The Hidden Strength of Highly Successful Leaders that You Can Start Developing Today

A highly successful leader is like an iceberg. What you see is only 10% of their power, the other 90%, it’s real core, is invisible to the eye. This invisible power was described by Daniel Goleman in 1995 in his book Emotional Intelligence. Numerous studies on most effective leaders discovered that Emotional Intelligence (EI) skills…

OPTIMISM Is Crucial To Your Success in Business. Learn Why!

We all understand what optimism and pessimism mean. However, for this blog to bring everyone on the same page, I chose the definition by Martin Seligman, Ph.D., the founder of Positive Psychology. He defines optimism as reacting to issues with a sense of confidence and high personal ability. Specifically, optimistic people believe that adverse events…

error

Enjoyed this blog? Please spread the word :)