Your content is an amazing way to connect with your clients.
Through your copy and images, they get to know you, like you, and trust you.
Do you think about your clients when you create the content? How do you feel when you do it? Expanded, excited to share, or more like “UGH I have no idea what to post, I’d happily give all of this to someone else to do if I only had the money.”
If you’re in the second group, I want to offer you different thoughts through this exercise.
Sit down today and journal by answering these 5 questions:
- If you had your BEST client in your thoughts when you create content and made it FOR them, how would you feel?
- What thoughts and ideas would come up for you?
- Would you enjoy it then and actually look forward to connecting with them on the posts you created? Why?
- What energy do you think your posts would exude?
- Do you think they would create better engagement with your audience? Why?
Creating core content that gives value, inspires, and motivates to action is a skill that allows you to build relationships with your best clients. It helps you add value to their lives and stay on top of their minds.
So when they’re ready and reach out to hire you, they’re already pre-sold on your offer.
Just imagine how easy your sales consults would be when the clients reached out to you, excited to buy because of the value you’ve offered them through your content?
Just imagine how amazing it would feel engaging on your posts with your best clients?
In this video training, I teach you all the foundations you need to never run our engaging content ideas for your ideal clients. You and especially they will love it!
And if you’d like to watch more training like this as well as benefit from weekly inspiration, free business coaching and networking with other fabulous like-minded women entrepreneurs, join our community Women Entrepreneurs with Passion 4 Life here.